Overwatch 2 is losing yes or not ?

I’Ve noticed that more and more players are talking about how Overwatch 2 is losing its player base, while Team Fortress 2 seems to be thriving. I'm curious why that is. What does TF2 have that keeps people so engaged, ¿even after all these years? Is it the game mechanics, ¿or maybe the community? I feel like Overwatch 2 is constantly trying to fix itself, but it's not working.

2 Respuestas

Respuesta

It's interesting because TF2 is just so different in how it approaches the game. Overwatch 2 feels like it’s always evolving and changing to stay relevant, but it often ends up alienating players with balance updates and competitive focus. TF2 has a more casual feel, and the community has a lot of control over how the game evolves. It's a mix of the nostalgia, mods, and freedom that keeps it alive.

Respuesta

Exactly! TF2 feels like home, where you know what you're getting, and the community keeps it alive with all the crazy custom servers and mods. OW2 tries too hard to stay relevant but ends up losing its soul. If you want to get into why TF2 is still thriving while OW2 is fading https://www.southwestjournal.com/gaming/why-team-fortress-2-is-thriving/ . It breaks down how TF2 has stuck around while OW2 keeps slipping.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas