Finding Free Music for My Graduation Video

I’M working on a graduation video for my class, and I need some music and clips to include. It’s a big moment, so I want the video to have the right vibe, but I don’t want to deal with copyright issues. I’M hoping to find free options that are easy to download. ¿Does anyone know where I can find good music and clips without spending a lot?

2 Respuestas

Respuesta

That sounds like a fun project! You’re right to be careful about copyright, especially if you’re sharing it online. ¿Have you thought about what kind of music you need? Some platforms offer free options, but the quality can vary.

Respuesta

I actually worked on a similar project for my cousin’s graduation, and it turned out to be a really fun experience. I wanted to add some personalized music and cool video clips that matched the vibe of the day, but like you, I didn’t want to deal with the hassle of licensing and copyright issues. After searching around for a bit, I came across mp3juice, and it was a game-changer. The site has an impressive selection of free music and video clips that you can download easily. I was able to find tracks that perfectly matched the mood of the event, from emotional to celebratory, which made the video feel extra special.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas