How to Simply Split a Large PST File Into Little Parts?

Splitting a large PST file is a difficult task. I tried many programs to split my PST file, but nothing worked, so I asked a friend who recommended SameTools Outlook Split PST software. It split my large PST file in just a few minutes. With this software, you may split your PST files by date, email ID, folder, and size in a few clicks without losing any data. Everyone can use and operate this software. It is compatible with all versions of Windows Outlook. Any form of PST file, whether ANSI or Unicode, can be easily and rapidly divided. Furthermore, after dividing larger PST files into smaller ones, you can open them in Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 2002, and so on. All of the objects in your PST files, including contacts, emails, calendars, journals, tasks, and so on, can be divided. I am presenting you with as much information as I have obtained using this software, and you can use its demo or full version for extra information. This software appeals to me; I hope it also appeals to you and helps you improve your work.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o